Welcome to Fair’s Fair for 2019!
Just to let you know that planning for FF 2019 is underway.
Save Saturday 26th of October for this years event!
Application forms will be sent out in May.
We look forward to seeing you all in October.
Prue for the FF team
FF started in 2012 to promote living and buying ethically. We want to be good stewards of this great planet of ours and support projects both globally and locally that assist in creating jobs, skills and dignity.
We will have the wonderful Karen team serving up their delicious Burmese food, a delectable array of gourmet cakes and good coffee, our Aussie BBQ and for the first time an Indigenous crew delivering tasty treats for us to try.
Other highlights include for the kids, an Animal Farm, Marg and her amazing hoola-hoop display and our smoothie bike churning out delicious smoothies from your super pedaling.
· We help support projects and people in nearly 20 countries
· FF helps support local Youth Theatre and other projects within Australia
· We provide a forum for artists and craftspeople to display and sell their products
· We are committed to making gift buying and giving a good choice…you know where the product comes from and you know where the money goes too.
· Great Food
· Great Gifts
· Great Music
* Karen Food – Burmese delights!
* Sausage sizzle
* Fresh Popcorn stand
* Animal Farm – 11am – 1pm
* Indigenous food for sale
* Great cakes and coffee
* Classic car and bike display
* 2nd hand tools for sale
* Woodworking and Men’s shed stalls
* Over 30 other stalls featuring crafts and handmade items from around the world and locally made artisan products.
* Shop for Christmas or shop for the fun of it!
We look forward to seeing you at Fair’s Fair, October 20th 2018.
Potential stallholders need to apply for a stall. We are keen to have a wide variety of stalls and goods on offer that reflects the ethos of the day.
Stallholders are required to provide their own tables though a limited number of tables are available for hire.
Stall tables may be 1m X 1m, 2m X 1m, a limited number of corner stalls with two 2mx1m tables, and a limited number of outside marque stalls with a maximum size of 3m X 3m. Stallholders must adhere to the size limit they have paid for.
We will have space for around 40 stalls inside our main hall, a number of spaces for stalls outside along the verandah and under cover, plus space for stall holders to provide their own small marquee if you prefer to be in the carpark.
Please contact Prue Smith at firstname.lastname@example.org if you would like to apply for a stall.
IN 2017 WE HAD OVER 60 FAIR TRADE STALLS!
An amazing array of stalls displayed their wares from a wide range of sources. The stories associated with each stall told of the efforts being made to help people to get a 'fair go' in life. This was both economic as well as personal freedom from slavery in some cases.