Welcome to Fair’s Fair for 2019!
Just to let you know that planning for FF 2019 is underway.
Save Saturday 26th of October for this years event!
Application forms will be sent out in May.
We look forward to seeing you all in October.
Prue for the FF team
FF started in 2012 to promote living and buying ethically. We want to be good stewards of this great planet of ours and support projects both globally and locally that assist in creating jobs, skills and dignity.
For 2019 we will have the wonderful Karen team serving up their delicious Burmese food, our Aussie BBQ, Persian kebabs and a delectable array of gourmet cakes and good coffee.
Other highlights include for the kids, an Animal Farm, Marg and her amazing hoola-hoop display and fun activities.
· We help support projects and people in nearly 20 countries
· FF helps support local Youth Theatre and other projects within Australia
· We provide a forum for artists and craftspeople to display and sell their products
· We are committed to making gift buying and giving a good choice…you know where the product comes from and you know where the money goes too.
· Great Food
· Great Gifts
· Great Music
* Tiny Houses display
* Classic car and bike display
* Karen Food – Burmese delights!
* Aussie BBQ
* Persian kebabs
* Animal Farm – 11am – 1pm
* Great cakes and coffee
* 2nd hand tools for sale
* Local Honey and bee products
* Over 30 other stalls featuring crafts and handmade items from around the world and locally made artisan products.
* Shop for Christmas or shop for the fun of it!
Potential stallholders need to apply for a stall. We are keen to have a wide variety of stalls and goods on offer that reflects the ethos of the day.
Stallholders are required to provide their own tables though a limited number of tables are available for hire.
Stall tables may be 1m X 1m, 2m X 1m, a limited number of corner stalls with two 2mx1m tables, and a limited number of outside marque stalls with a maximum size of 3m X 3m. Stallholders must adhere to the size limit they have paid for.
We will have space for around 40 stalls inside our main hall, a number of spaces for stalls outside along the verandah and under cover, plus space for stall holders to provide their own small marquee if you prefer to be in the carpark.
Please contact Prue Smith at firstname.lastname@example.org if you would like to apply for a stall.